• 2350 E Sandy Acre Rd. West Bend, WI 53090
  • (262) 338-0922

Schedule Appointment

Contact us to learn more or book an event

Tuesday April 3, 2007

Scott & Cathy, WI Wedding Photographers
7 comments
Uncategorized

Sorry its been awhile since my last post. The convention was a blast! The welcome party, the seminars, the trade show, hanginging out with all our friends, and so much more.

Too bad our luggage was lost for 3 days.  After calling them over 82 times and getting a different story everytime we finally got smart and told them we were going to run a national press release and then things changed.    They said let them check again and then a couple minutes later they found our luggage. , woo what does that tell you. They didn’t want to walk a few steps over to United Airlines and see if our bags were there.  Anyway, leason learned.  just don’t fly with US Airlways.

I will be posting some images later this week. Trying to catch up on all the calls and emails from everyone.

Also some sad news, my Mom was diagnosed with cancer and I am so scared.  I really need my Mom in my life, she is such a special person and I’d do anything for her to get better.  Please add her to your prayers and your pray list.  Thanks for everyone concerned at the WPPI; it was truely helpful and helped talking to you about it.  I strongly belive in prayer and I’m hoping to find out more soon.

Share!
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Digg
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon

7 Comments

1. Anonymous says:

Thank you for all the prayers.  At this time she is suppose to be start chemo on Monday and will be going once a week.  She told me it was in stage 4.  We are praying that God sees her though this ok.  My sisters and I will be taking turns flying out to help her and seeing her though this.  We were told that she will be receiving the strongest kind of chemo and we want to be there for her as much as possible.  It helps so much hearing all the prayers from all our friends.   God Bless you all,  Cathy Ann

2. Anonymous says:

Wow so sorry for your sad news.  I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.  Please keep us posted.  Is it for sure stage 4?  Is she going on chemo or radiation?  surgery?  I get so sad when I hear about cancer.  I hope you are doing ok considering.

3. Anonymous says:

We will definitely pray for your mom.  🙂

4. Anonymous says:

I will pray for your mom too. I wish I could have been at WPPI to support you. Sorry about your luggage. It seems like the bigger the city the more frequent the luggage issues.

5. Anonymous says:

Thank you for for all the prayers.  My Mom’s name is, Margaret Walitalo.  At the time when we were in Arizona visiting with her she said it was caught in the early stages and made it sound like it was going to be ok. Then after we got to Vegas she found out it was in stage 4.  At that point I didn’t really want to be in Vegas; however having all our photographer friends to talk to really helped.  I was able to meet Melissa for the first time and she gave me a hug right away.  She was so nice to talkm to as well as all our other friends. We’re still waiting to see what is all going on. The doctors seem to take there time on this when I just want her to get better.  Now I’m back home and wish I could go back and be with her. I know she has other people there but I just feel helpless like I could be doing something.  I’ll update on the BLOG as to how she’s doing.

6. Anonymous says:

I’ve had bad experiebces with US airways in the past too. I’m so wishing i was there.

I’ve had several great answers to pray recently. I’ll add your mother to my list.

7. Anonymous says:

I will keep your moother in my thoughts. How scarey!  US Airway SUCKS!  I will never ever ever fly with them again.  It was horrible, the flight attendants were actually rude!  Everything about our experience with them was awful.   Glad you had fun though.