• 2350 E Sandy Acre Rd. West Bend, WI 53090
  • (262) 338-0922

Schedule Appointment

Contact us to learn more or book an event

Wednesday February 28, 2007

Scott & Cathy, WI Wedding Photographers
7 comments
Uncategorized

I’m looking to purchase a new cell phone. We have Cingular and I’ve held off as long as I can. I was going to buy one last year and was waiting until they came up with soemthing new. There are so many options now, its confusing.

The new Samsung Blackjack sounds good however I was told it only has a 4 hour battery time and even comes with 2 batteries.  I don’t know if I want to have to carry around 2 batteries all the time as it would add to the weight. Howevr it also does video mesaging and 3g of video. Help …

We are going to the WPPI.  Last time it was hard to be able to check my e-mail as my cell phone wouldn’t didn’t read my e-mail in my software. Also need to be able to check appointments when on the go and well as my address book. I’m hoping I can connect it to my computer and link the same information. Smaller and lighter than my laptop.   There are so many options and I’m not sure which one would be the best. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BlackBerry 8800 BlackBerry 8800   Samsung BlackJackSamsung Pearl   BlackBerry PearlBlackberry Pearl Cingular 8525Cingular 8525 Palm Treo 680 Palm Treo

Share!
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Digg
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon

7 Comments

1. Anonymous says:

That is so cool, I can;t wait until mine comes in.  You’ll have to message me and give me a way to contact you there.  It would be great for a bunch of us to get together and do something together.  Everyone message me with your contact information and then we can connect while in Vegas.  So when is Gary going to give us his news …  lol … we’re all awaiting the news!!  🙂

2. Anonymous says:

Oh darn, I knew I was too late. I think any of these phones will be great. You’ll have to let us know how the Pocket PC works out. Bob and I bought the Palm Treo’s about 6 months ago and we LOVE them. We beam each other our calendar so we both know what our plans are… I love it! You can do that with anyone who has bluetooth! The last convention we were at in San Antonio, everyone was beaming their business card to each other. It was really cool…. okay so I’m a HUGE dork!!!! It’s just nice not having to type all that info in! ~ Dawn

3. Anonymous says:

Hi Amy, Thnaks, I just ordered the Cingular pocket pc, its awsome, the keys slide out and the screen is a nice sise. Now I just have to wait until it comes in.  So did you get your flight yet? What day are you getting in?

4. Anonymous says:

Just stopped at the Tmobile booth last night and looked at the phones.  The Palm definitely is easier to navigate the internet with since it’s Windows based.  I think you would like it better. Just my 2cents!

5. Anonymous says:

Thank you for your prayers! I really do FEEL the prayers from everybody. I am so blessed.

I wish I could help you with the phone situation. I use a t-mobile sidekick. I am able to
    cruise the web, set up a calender to view appointments, address book, email account through
    t-mobile (but you can also set up other email accounts like through gmail, yahoo, or aol).

You can check email online through the web if you need to. I rarely lose connection here
    in Florida. I don’t know where you live—but I hope you find a solution to your phone
    problems!

If I were you, most likely a blackberry since its very similiar to a sidekick and it has
    more “business” options like hooking up to a computer.

6. Anonymous says:

What about Microsoft Outlook email?  This is so confusing??   Did you get your tickets yet?? Looking forward to getting together with you in Vegas.

7. Anonymous says:

Tough choice.  I don’t have either, and am really torn between the Blackberry and the Palm.  The nice part of the Palm is it is Windows based and you can store your Word and Powerpoint docs on it.  That is the one I think I am leaning the most toward.  I agree, I have put it off for the last year as well, waiting for everythign to “catch up”.  My husband can’t believe I dont’ have one already with as much as I check my email! lol…