• 2350 E Sandy Acre Rd. West Bend, WI 53090
  • (262) 338-0922

Schedule Appointment

Contact us to learn more or book an event

Saturday February 24, 2007

Scott & Cathy, WI Wedding Photographers
6 comments
Uncategorized

We have a bridal show tomorrow and the blizzard is still coming for a second round.  Lots of places are already closed for tomorrow and I doubt if this will be canceled. So it looks like we will be going blizzard or not.  The storm is expected to be so bad that they even have reporters here from the weather channel to report on it.  If you make it to Brookfield, Wisconsin tomorrow, be sure to stop by and say hello.  If not, think of us while we venture out into the storm and back again.

Share!
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Digg
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon

6 Comments

1. Anonymous says:

We’re still looking to book our flight and I really want a non stop flight.  Do you know what hotel your staying at yet?  I’ll message you later.

2. Anonymous says:

my new pic was taken at PPA in San Antonio.  I was bored today and went thru to find some new fun ones to use.  I get sick of mine really easily!  Glad to hear the turnout was still good!  It’s always nice when you book a wedding right at the show!!  So, you two are going to WPPI.  I am starting to lean towards it more and more every day!!  Keeping an eye on airfare, looking to get a good deal!

3. Anonymous says:

We just returned home from the bridal show and had to actually climb up and over the huge snow banks to get in our yard. The snow plow really piled it up high!!  … lol …. I never had to do that before get into our yard.  It was actually abit funny… of course i don’t think Scott thinks so… as he is out snow blowing right now.    : (

There were a lot of venders that were no shows with the blizzard.  Also the numbers were down on attendance but it still was a great turn out.  We even had 2 couples sign up at the show and more couples coming in to the studio.

The fashion show was awesome. I actually was able to see it this time. They put on a great show and the dresses and formal wear were really uniquie. I’ll be posting some images later tonight; otherwise tomorrow sometime.  I also took some photos of some other really good vendors.  Check back later for an update or sign up to our BLOG and you will be sent an update everytime we post something new.

4. Anonymous says:

How far do you have to go??  We are at about 5 or 6″ now, it looks like it might be done.

5. Anonymous says:

The crowd was still huge for the show we did on the day of the superbowl with the below zero tempature. We’re suppose to get about 16 inches or so and the wind is extemely strong. They are advising that people should stay home if they don’t need to go out.  Bright side is we have a 4 x 4. I can’t image going anywhere without it tomorrow. 🙂

6. Anonymous says:

Drive safe!  We’re getting it here too, but not as bad as originally predicted!!  I had a show in a blizzard a few years ago, and the brides still ventured out!!