• 2350 E Sandy Acre Rd. West Bend, WI 53090
  • (262) 338-0922

Schedule Appointment

Contact us to learn more or book an event

Tuesday October 24, 2006

Scott & Cathy, WI Wedding Photographers
6 comments
Uncategorized

I just had to post this image .. it’s one of my favorites.  We’re working on they’re album and I can’t wait until it’s printed to have one for a studio sample.ambiance08_web

Share!
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Digg
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon

6 Comments

1. Anonymous says:

Too funny, I am making coffee right now myself!  Figure i’m up, might as well stay up and nap this afternoon (with the cats on the couch).  COLD here too!  yep, winter is officially on it’s way.  Turkey day is three weeks from today!

2. Anonymous says:

Yes, I usually get up early .. and sometimes try to nap on the couch.when i can. Now I just need more coffee.  It’;s getting so cold out.  Wish I could go south for the winter. wouldn’t that be nice.  NOT looking forward to winter.

3. Anonymous says:

You mean i’m not the only one up at this hour??  although I guess this is when most people actually do get up and get ready for work!  ha!

4. Anonymous says:

GREAT photo!  I really like it.  I don’t know how to do those edges and really need to learn that!  That really adds to the feel of the image!

5. Anonymous says:

Hi Robin,   Scott has it up to about 80 pages and we will be presenting the draft version of it on line soon.  I can’t wait to see it myself.  We plan on also printing one for the studio as a sample album.  Take care, Cathy Ann

6. Anonymous says:

Yes it is a very beautiful image.  I would love to see the album when it’s done (virtually that is).  I think you are too far from me to travel, LOL.  Thanks for always stopping by my xanga and your lovely comments.  Take care.